Monday, October 01, 2007

On a roll..

Well... what a productive day i have.. ive been bopping around my room listening
to all manner of music.. and currently listening to My Chemical Romance (bows to the Gods) while i blog
instead of thinking of the horrid mess that both the desk.. and the floor have become. Productiveness comes at a cost.. right!?
As i have said yesterday (?).. i am totally loving these 12x6 sized layouts..
while you dont have tonnes of room.. they are perfect for the bundance of 6x4 photos that i have.. Boxes of them will now be scrapped way faster than they have been which will get me up to date a little before the 22nd century im hoping. hahaha.


Im so stoked that in the last few days i have been able to scrap all of us, save for Bailey, though i will be getting to him soon hopefully.. Just have to get a photo printed of him since ive scrapped his others. Loving using up my offcuts of papers.. makeing pretties out of every little..
Though.. for now.. i must away and be a better mother since B2 has just come out to tell me that HE had to put clothes in the dryer (godess forbid) because he didnt have any PJ pants. Um Mah..

See what scrapping has resulted in!? Father forgive me for i have sinned.. i took time out for me, made a mess and scrapped up a storm and loved it! Mahahaha.
XX

PS: The journalling on the Layout of myself was way easier to write and admit to, though doing it.. now there comes the struggle.. hah. We will see how i go. I plan on scrapping another Photo of me with some true-be-tolds in a few months.. hopefully i will have practiced what i have preached and it will be a little more uplifting! I scrap the good with the bad.. i think everyone has discovered that by now.

____________________________
10 Sleeps....... Zoom zoom a zoom zoom zoom!!!

3 comments:

Miss cath said...

I soooo know what you mean about the LO of yourself. I could just slot my pic in there and it would be perfect!.

Hmmm now there's an idea.......much easier than doing it myself

miss~nance said...

Fabulous work SJ. I really love the use of BG Lily Kate papers on the LO's of the girls and I have to say.

I think This LO of you - give myself permission to shine might by my favourite of you I have seen. You look so beautiful & relaxed in that pic.

Remeber you are a beautiful and extremely special person.

Lots hugs

Gail

scrapwitch said...

omg sj...i freaking love your 12x6's ..that pic of you is a stunner babe...
love them all..thanks for the link